How does cashless payment work?
To pay using your RFID wristband, you will first need to “Top-up” and load money to your account. Think of it like a pre-paid account.
To make a purchase, simply double-tap your wristband on readers at vendor locations. The amount spent will automatically be deducted from your account balance. If you run out of credit, you can recharge and top-up again.
You will receive your wristband when you arrive on-site. However, you can still register your cashless account using your ticket number and top-up before you arrive.
How do I ”Top-up” my account?
You can top-up your account in two (2) convenient ways:
- On our cashless web page: https://fbh2017.pay.intellifest.com (accepts credit card only)
- At different ”Top-up Stations” located throughout the event grounds (accepts cash, debit, credit card)
Any leftover credit you do not spend at the event will be refunded to you, minus a $4.00 refund processing fee. Please consult our Refund Policy for more information and detail.
What are the benefits of topping-up my account before the event?
- No need to visit a Top-up Station at the event; you can start spending right away and satisfy your thirst and hunger faster!
- Free 4 FestiDollars bonus credits when you top-up $40 in advance (see details below)
- Automatic email notifications of every transaction you make
- Automatic refund back on your credit card for leftover credit after the event
How do I make a purchase?
Once you’ve topped-up your cashless account, you can now make cashless purchases for food, drinks and merchandise at the event. At a vendor location:
1. Tap your wristband on the RFID reader
2. Place your order with the staff
3. Tap your wristband a second time to confirm your transaction
The amount will automatically be deducted from your account. Easy.
Early registration bonus
Create and register your account before January 29th and receive 4 FREE FestiDollars for every $40 you top-up online and spend at the event.
Note: A minimum of $40 must be topped-up in a single transaction to receive the bonus credits. $40 must be spent at the event before the 4 bonus FestiDollars bonus can be redeemed. Bonus credits cannot be refunded or used to pay for the refund processing fee.
How to register your ticket?
Step 1: Create your account
- Click this link to “Register Your Ticket”: https://fbh2017.pay.intellifest.com
- Click “Register” to register using your information or use an existing Facebook account to sign up
- You will receive an email from Intellipay
- Confirm your registration by clicking the activation button in the email
- Follow the instructions on the website to finish setting up your account
Step 2: Add your ticket
- Once you’re logged in, click the ”Ticket” tab at the top menu
- Select “I have a ticket”
- Enter your ticket number (located under the barcode)
- Click “Add”
Step 3: Top-up your account
- Click the “Top-up” Tab at the top menu
- You will be asked if you want to “Enable Auto-Top-up” (see below for details). You can click “Maybe later” or “Yes, enable”
- Enter the amount you wish to top-up, review your order and click “Checkout” when ready
- Enter your credit card information on the payment site
Feel free to top-up as much as you want or “Enable Auto Top-up” for maximum convenience. All unspent credit will be refunded back to you after the event (less a $4.00 refund processing fee). Please review our Refund Policy for more information.
What is ”Enable Auto Top-up”?
The easiest and most convenient way to add credit to your account is to “Enable Auto Top-up”. With this feature, your account balance will automatically re-load 20 FestiDollars into your account when your balance drops below 10 FestiDollars. The pre-paid amount will automatically be charged to your credit card and you will receive an email notification.
What are the benefits of Auto Top-up?
- You’ll never run low on credit at the event
- Saves you loads of time not having to visit a “Top-up Station” to top-up more
- Automatic email notifications whenever your account gets re-loaded with credit
Why is it important to register my ticket and create my account?
- Ability to top-up your account in advance, saving you time from visiting a “Top-up Station” at the event
- Email notifications of all your top-up and purchase transactions
- Tracking of your on-site purchases
- Automatic refund after the event (for any leftover credit from online top-ups)
- If you ever lose or break your wristband, customer service will be able to cancel and re-issue you a new wristband and transfer your account balance if you are registered
How do I add FestiDollars to my account at the event?
There are two ways to top-up your account:
1. By adding FestiDollars via your online account: https://fbh2017.pay.intellifest.com (credit card only)
2. At one of the on-site Top-up Stations located throughout the event grounds with debit or credit card and cash
I received a bonus FestiDollars coupon at IGA. How do I redeem it?
To take advantage of the offer, you must purchase a presale ticket before January 29th. After January 29th, you must create an online account, register your ticket and add the promo code by visiting http://fbh2017.pay.intellifest.com.
Can I transfer FestiDollars from my wristband to another?
Can I split the cost of something with a friend?
No, unfortunately you cannot split payment for an item. Only one wristband can be used to open the transaction, and that same wristband must be used to close and confirm the purchase. This is a security feature to ensure the purchaser is in control of their own spending.
How do I receive my wristband?
Your wristband will be given to you when you enter the site, upon presentation of your admission ticket.
I have lost my wristband. What should I do?
If you’ve created an account online:
Visit our Customer Service at the event and they will deactivate your lost wristband and issue you a new one. Please bring valid photo ID. Link the new wristband number to your account and continue having a great time – your money is still on your account if you’ve previously linked it.
If you did NOT create an online account:
Unfortunately your remaining credit balance can no longer be retrieved. To get a replacement wristband, visit a Customer Service kiosk and show proof of your original event ticket purchase along with valid photo ID. If someone else bought the tickets on your behalf, you will need to bring the original purchaser with you to the kiosk and show proof of purchase along with valid photo ID. Replacement wristbands will be issued at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative.
To avoid this issue, we strongly recommend you create an account prior to the event. Treat your wristband the same way you would treat cash! We are not responsible for any funds stolen / missing from your wristband if you lose it.
I have leftover FestiDollars at the end of the event. Can I get reimbursed?
Any unspent money will be refunded at the end of the event. However, you will be charged a processing fee of $4.00. Please consult the Refund Policy section for more information.
Can we combine remaining amounts on 2 bracelets into one account?
No, unfortunately you cannot combine amounts from different accounts once those accounts have been created separately.